Skip to main content

Innovative Coaching

 


So imagine my surprise walking into the gym one day, thinking I’d get in a mundane treadmill workout and go home winded and 300 calories less, and see AJ teaching powerlifting in the freeweights section. Not wasting a single solitary moment, I rushed to the locker room, tossed my street clothes into the vacant locker, and burst out of the doorway to take my perch in the corner stairmaster machine. For the next thirty minutes, I climbed the tedious, neverending stairs and stared at an Adonis in the flesh.




He was a lot taller than I’d expected. The pictures of course gave a subtle glimpse into his true stature, but my expectations were blown seeing this 6'5 giant Russian Deadlift in front of me. With every strain and lift, the bulging of his veins exuded a sense of vanity and pride that did not go unnoticed by the comparatively amateur gymgoers observing. His grey tank top clung to his body like a second skin, drenched in a thick monsoon of sweat and testosterone. A grey pair of boxer-briefs peeked out of his white shorts, clearly a peacocking move perfected over years of practice and achievement. The barbell dropped to the ground with a cavernous crash, and even the passersby glancing in the floor length windows stopped to snatch a peek of this peak human form. I stared at him for what seemed like ages, until an unintended glance allowed our eyes to meet.


Pathetically, I tried to play it off, but couldn’t escape the perturbing sensation his bedroom eyes left in me. Climbing each step, I prayed to whatever God floated above my head he wouldn’t come my way. Yet, deep down… I craved it. My face buried in his crotch, smelling that hard-fought musk. Alas, God had heard this carnal desire instead of my pitiful pleas- a damp, sticky hand landed on my left shoulder.




“C'mon dude. Stairmasters aren’t gonna get you where you need to be.” I turned to him, transfixed not on his piercing gaze, but the more than apparent bulge and sweaty treasure trail hiding behind their cotton prison. “Free training session. Let’s go bud.” He reset the machine with a forceful thump of the cancel button. For a split second, I caught a tiny whiff of the unrestricted odor of non-deodorant pit stink. The tang of his scent was irresistible. He knew just as well as I that despite everything, he had me.




Leading me to the benchpress, we began our session. Patiently, he walked me through each rep and every set. Slowly increasing the weight as we progressed. Incline Bench. Cable Crunches. Deadlifts. Pec Fly. Lat Pulldowns. Back Extensions. You name it, he taught me masterfully how to attack it as if it were nothing. Don’t get me wrong- I was in visceral pain unlike anything I’d experienced before; but it was a satisfying rush of endorphins going unparalleled. It was addicting. The sensation of pulsating muscles felt like a homecoming to me. To no small extent, it was owed to the constant barrage of testosterone-laden musk flowing from AJ. His groin, his pits, even his concealed feet emanated a strong, dirty odor that singed my nostrils and mind. It soothed my discomfort and energized me like no other preworkout could ever achieve. By the end of the free training session, I didn’t know whether to collapse or to run a marathon.




I limped back into the empty locker room. The gym had emptied long prior, and it was just us in the pastel-colored chamber. I inserted my key into my locker, twisting it and intending to pull it open. AJ had different plans. He slammed his arms on either side of me, trapping me in his open grasp. It was alarming and enveloping all at once.


“You’ve been catching whiffs of me all night long, man.” My face flushed and my eyes nearly bulged out of my skull. He’d caught me red-handed? “That’s my secret man. I get this massive in the gym every day just so I can get a big lung-full of my scent as a reward.” He grabbed my shaking hand, roughly giving me a handful of his dank endowment. “And now, you get your reward.” He began to peel the sticky-sweet tank from his chiseled body, tossing it in my face. I tried to grasp it, but his strongarmed grip on my hand held it firmly in mid grope. “Don’t you fucking dare. Cup those swollen seedmakers.”




As my hands slid deeper I grasped the sausage and sagging golf balls he so proudly housed in his crotch. With one hand he tore my tee shirt in two, the other pushing his sweaty tank onto my face. He smirked devilishly, pulling my shorts and underwear to the ground with an effortless swipe. All the while that musk barreling down my throat, that sweat seeping into the very pores of my face. He pried my hand from his engorging cock only long enough to pull his own shorts and shoes off his body, before allowing me the honor of holding his erect uncut cock and dripping balls in the flesh.




“Yeah, that’s right bud. Feels so good doesn’t it?” I let out a muffled cry of ecstasy, overwhelmed in sensual overload. My face was pared away from it’s sweaty heaven as he motioned for me to raise my arms to the air. He took a gentle sniff of my meek pits, before decisively nodding in approval. “On your way. You’re ready.” He took his tank, and slid it on my missized frame, kneading the pit stains and pec sweat into my body. He tossed me like a ragdoll onto the bench, raising my legs and slipping his warm, damp boxers and shorts onto me. He groped me, assuring his rank ballsweat would coat my package thoroughly and completely before completing me with his grimy, reeking, never-washed socks onto my immensely smaller feet.




Clothed in his essence-soaked gear, I sat bewildered and irrevocably aroused by the forcefulness of his demeanor. As if pure animal instinct possessed me, I got down on all fours, fondling myself through his sweaty shorts, and began to worship my master’s filthy, odorous cock. I milked his dank, dirty cock like a calf to a cow, desperate for his alpha milk- unaware of the bubbling occurring in my growing, ample ass.


He grabbed the back of my head with a near-vice grip, thrusting it deep into my throat, coating my tongue with the tangy, unmistakable taste of unwashed jock cock. As he skull fucked me, it seemed as if his cock not only penetrated my mouth, but somehow my brain itself. I could feel it in my head, thrusting in and out… destroying whatever brain formerly occupied my being. My feet cracked and burst outward, hair trickling up my calves, to my thighs, all the way to my taint.




“Oh fuck yeah, man. Take it. FUCK YEAH, TAKE IT.” His propulsions became frantic and animalistic, ravenously obliterating my head with his gigantic cock. I felt my balls drop and cock grow… and grow… and grow… far beyond what I thought was physically possible. Whatever fat still desperately clung to me evaporated into oblivion, as abs popped out of my stomach like popcorn trapped under a fleshtone latex. My pecs ballooned and arms exploded with voracious power. “Ugh… man… I… I’m about to cum…” His breath became labored and agitated, before one last damn powerful thrust which completely annihilated the last droplets of my being. And just like that, the floodgates of salty, sweet, sour spunk flooded my throat and empty head. I suckled that tap like a alcoholic chugging a bottle of gin, freely welcoming him into me: body and soul.




My own seed, foreign and undeterred spilt forth out of my cockhead, coating his already soaked boxers and shorts in my new DNA. He dismounted me, smiling at his handiwork, a person completely altered and unrecognizable from the kid he found plodding along. He pulled me up, burying his nose in my hairy jock pits. Like a proud father to his prodigal son, he embraced me, our jizz covered cocks mixing our seed through the wasted shorts.




“You made it. Now it’s your turn to train, brother. Make your master proud.” He ruffled my hair with a fatherlike gleam, before sauntering into the sauna to decompress. I stood there in his gear, admiring his craftsmanship in the nearby mirror. Never again would I feel inadequate or insufficient. Just like him, I have become a god among men. I am a benevolent king among plebeians. My footsteps leave bitches to my will in my wake. And it felt… So… Good.




So if you’re ever in need of a shine up. A confidence booster. A complete reawakening. You know where to find me. I’ll be where you most expect it, and I’ll be waiting.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masquerade

 You sit in the back of the Uber, eagerly twiddling your thumbs. A Grindr date is not exactly what you had planned your evening, but as fate would have it, the cosmos smiled upon you tonight. Instead of laying in your bed scrolling through the ten Netflix shows you actually like, you are enroute to hopefully get lucky this evening. And indeed, lucky you are. When you saw the profile that had messaged you out of the blue, your jaw nearly dropped to the floor. His username was 'Rubbercock' and from the pics he had sent you of his rather monstrously large uncut appendage, you can only imagine that it stretches even larger as it grows. That blonde hair, those dark brown eyes, that pig boy nose ring, those muscles... it didn't take much convincing for you to toss on whatever clothes were lying close to you and bolt out the door.  You peer down at your phone, tapping it gently to reveal another message from Rubbercock, or as he had introduced himself to you: Justin. It's mere

Rendezvous

 Browsing through Sniffies, Maurice sighed gruffly. After six or seven weeks of coming up with zero responses, he was ready to throw in the towel. He was lonely, working a dead-end job downtown with no real trajectory or path to self-improvement, living alone in a house crumbling to debris around him. He was hoping one, just one guy would return his advances, just one little victory to put under his belt amongst the plethora of disappointments. He felt the ever watchful eye of his manager looming over him as he sat behind his desk, looking for any reason to have a "meeting" about his efficiency. Scrolling under the desk, he hoped that as long as his work was complete by lunch, he would avoid any unpleasant lectures. Under his breath, he muttered the names of the nearby guys looking for trade. "BigDaddy69... Cockinator5000... Scatterino... TitsMcGeeTheGreat... Ugh, what the fuck, man. This is bullshit. None of these guys are even interesting to me, and I still can't e

Father

 Dad had been acting strange for quite some time. Honestly, it wasn't that noticeable in the beginning, which I suppose made it difficult to pinpoint when things started to change. I only started to notice maybe seven months or so ago after he turned down the daily Budweiser. Patrick O'Shaughnessy turning down his biggest vice? I knew something was off right then and there as he sat there, smiling at me from his armchair with the game on in the background: red flag number two, my stepfather had NEVER been a sports guy. Binging Fox News while fingering pudding cups, sure; but actually knowing what was happening in a football game?  I'd originally thought he'd perhaps found a side girl to cheat on my mom with. It was far from outside of his character to do something like that, if he'd ever be able to get his nasty ass out of the recliner for ten fucking minutes... He'd gotten too comfortable in his laziness. When my mom married him a year ago, he was already a pie