Skip to main content

Sebastian 3: Rebirth

 


I plopped down on my couch, fuckin’ exhausted. I’d been on the halfpipe for a solid seven hours, and there was about another hour and a half of bathroom orgies… So you can imagine, I was beat. Lighting up the blunt I’d left out, I toked mindlessly. Ready for a night of R&R. I’d just started to lift up my arm to get a whiff of my pits, a constant joy since I’d… evolved, and the tangy stink had nearly tickled the hairs in my nose before a loud crash outside my window interrupted me. I’ll let you know this about me: NO ONE interrupts ‘me time,’ especially when I’m takin’ in my au naturale poppers. Jumping off the couch I threw the door open to my balcony, looking at the street below. 

The street was dark, lit dimly by gaslamps. Yet, just barely within my line of sight, I saw one of the neighborhood beggar guys named Blair. He would come and skateboard around the neighborhood about a few times per week, I’d given him spare change on my way up to the apartment. A nice kid, really, if a bit crass and childish. Covered in stick-and-poke tattoos and stinking of unwashed sun-drenched sweat, he caught the chagrin of a bunch of the uppity neighbors, but I gotta say I had a soft spot for him. I’d even skated with him before. Hovering over him was some chad in a pastel pink polo, a typical frat bro if I’d ever seen one. In fact, I had seen him. A neighbor, who’d just moved in a door or two down. At first, I couldn’t make out what had caused the commotion out there, but after a moment or two… it was his skateboard. The one possession he had. The only one that mattered to him.

I took off running down the stairs, bursting through the building door like a bomb. I’d just made it over to the two of them, when I could hear the smarmy douchebag drunkenly spit out that he should “get a job.” I could smell the Bud Light from the curb, and by the time I’d grabbed his shoulder, I knew he was wasted. 

“Yo, what seems to be the issue here.” Blair looked up at me, a black eye adorning his face. Stumbling over his own feet, the trashed tourist turned to me, sizing me up for a fight; realizing he was outmatched, he tried appealing to me.

“Just lettin’ this gutterpunk trash know he needs to keep mo.. moo…” he hiccuped and caught himself before finishing with, “moving. You’re welcome.” 

“Interesting, since I live right next door and I say he is welcome any fuckin’ time he wants.” The douche scoffed and started to walk away, but rather than be an adequate semblance of a human, he dropped Blair’s board and stomped on it, breaking it in half. He winked at me, biting his lip. “I’ll be back for you, later…” He smacked my ass as he drunkenly scuffed away, nasty piece of work that one. I picked up the broken board, seeing immediately that it was beyond repair. Blair sat against the wrought iron bars of the gate, silent. Offering my hand, I pulled him to his feet and walked him back to my apartment. He sauntered into the living room as if he lived there, and fell backwards onto my couch- snatching my spot. He quietly took my blunt and lit it, puffing out the smoke slowly. 

I knew he was just putting on a facade. This had affected him. Being on the streets for so long, dealing with jackass hateful tourists on the daily was something he’d grown very accustomed to. The occasional jab or sideways grimace was normal to him, and if they’d caught a whiff of him, understandable. But the one thing he treasured, that made sleeping in an abandoned warehouse on a dingy old mattress liveable, was that old Santa Cruz skateboard. Letting out the puffs of my blunt, I could see he was holding back tears. 

“Man, listen. We can get you a new board. Fuck, I have a few spares in the closet in the hall…” Blair waved his hand dismissively. 

“It’s fine. I’ll get a new one at some point. I don’t care.” I sat next to him on the couch, taking a puff as he passed it to me. “Just some bullshit. I’m used to it.” I put my hand on his shoulder, my hand sticking slightly to the grungy sweat on his tan skin. It was then that I had decided to lend my… assistance.

“You’re staying here from now on. Make yourself at home, dude. If I’m not around, our new neighbor Antoine can help. Or Miss Marie…” Before I could even finish my statement, he’d already tossed his hands behind his head and lounging backwards, kicked his feet up on the coffee table. Make yourself at home indeed. I smiled, and knew I didn’t need to say anything else. But as I took one more puff off the blunt, I caught it.

It was subtle at first, but after a few seconds, it hit you like a train. Tangy, salty, then ripe and sour. The scent was wafting out of his pits, out of his crotch, out of his tattered old Vans… and it was unmatched. Now I take pride in my scent, as I’m sure by now you’re well aware. But Blair was on a whole different level. It wasn’t that vomit-inducing filth stench that one would think of street kids, but it was potent and it was addicting. He looked over to me, drool dripping out of my mouth, eyeing his beat up old shoes. Smiling, he turned to me.

“See, I had a feeling you saw something you liked.” He glanced down at my own shoes, and smirked. “Cuz, I sure like what I see.” Damn, the kid had game too. Smirking, I grabbed his chin and pulled it close, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. He caught me off guard, plunging his tongue into my mouth- a surprise I was happy to experience. He pulled away from my face, and smiled deviously as he slowly pried his shoe away from his sticky, yellowed sock. Bringing it to his nose, he took a deep inhale, and shuddered. I could see him starting to tent. He gets off on his own foot musk, a man after my own heart. Before I could even think, he’d shoved my face deep into the shoe, pressing it down.

As I took my first breath, it was everything I’d hoped for. The smell was wet, it flowed out of the sticky insole from the inner depths of the shoe and flooded my nose. I could nearly taste the grimy texture of the wafting stink, sour and sweet across my tongue. I’d taken the shoe out of his grasp, and now held it down of my own accord; freeing him to peel my own sticky sweaty shoe from my sockless foot. I pulled out of the shoe only for a moment, to see him nose deep in my stinking high top, zipping his pants down to paw at his growing bulge. Placing my wet, slick bare foot on his precum soaked boxers, he moaned loudly as I rubbed his sticky cock through the raggedy fabric.


We sat there for a while, taking in the scents, kneading eachother’s cocks with our feet before he got eager. He took my cock into his mouth, thrusting his into the confines of my shoe. He moaned, not expecting the sheer girth of it, let alone the length.

“Yeah, clean my cock, bro. Lick it clean.” He stuck his tongue under my foreskin, lapping up the old cum that’d collected beneath there from my orgy earlier before. As he ravenously sucked my cock, I decided it was time to give this kid the life he deserved. Join the pack, as I like to think. He stuck his tongue into my slit, which to his surprise, accommodated much more of his tongue than he’d anticipated. Looking up at me, I winked at his cute little tattooed face, giving him the okay to keep going as he probed my slit with his tongue. He’d grown curious to the elasticity, the rubbery stretch that accommodated such exploration. Removing his mouth, he stroked my cock in his hand, and with no small amount of intrigue, slipped one finger into the slit. Then two fingers. Then three… Soon he was elbow deep into my cock, fisting and stretching it. 

Instinct took over, and he plunged his second arm into my cock, pulling it open. I gasped and moaned in ecstasy as it stretched wide, and he plunged his head into the opening. He began to slide down, his sticky, slick body slurping loudly… messily into my cock. His torso, then his groin, then his skinny lil legs, before all that was left of him was two feet stickin out of my engorged dick. I smiled as I slipped his socks and last shoe off, and with one last slurp, he was completely engulfed into my groin. I smiled, looking down at my grotesquely massive balls. They pulsated as they churned Blair from solid to liquid, allowing some of my slimy cum to merge into him, corrupt him if you will… Become one with my seed.

“HEYY… ARE YOU IN THEREEEEE… WHY DON’T YA GIMME THAT DICK.” Perfect timing. Right on schedule, the heckler was right outside my door

I buzzed him in, and let him come up to the door. Swinging it open, he stumbled into my apartment, and immediately caught sight of my bloated balls. He fell to his knees, hypnotized, and crawled to me. I smiled, happy to know that he did in fact become useful. He caressed my rumbling balls, too caught in his own mist of lust and wonder to realize the penance he was about to pay.

“How bout I give you this dick, bitch?” He dropped his trousers, and stuck his ass in the air. Eagerly, he spread his cheeks wide. I wasted no time, this wasn’t about good sex. It wasn’t about making him cum. It was about giving Blair his new home. I pushed my massive cock into his gaping hole, and immediately started to pump my load into him with every thrust. He moaned in constant ecstasy as I injected Blair’s liquid-cum body little by little into his inflating skin. “You don’t like ‘dirty’ poor people huh?” I scoffed, as his arms began to bubble and contort with the flood of cum into his muscles. “You don’t like the ‘stink’ about him, is that right?” Another thrust, another burst of cum straight into his chest. “Well, you’re in for a rude awakening, you fuckin’ asswipe.” 

I was flooding him. Every corner, every nook and cranny of his body was expanding under the pressure and invasion of Blair’s slimy concoction. I could hear his skin stretch and expand to accommodate it’s new owner, squelching and slurping all the while. An all too familiar scent began to pour out of him, as sweat began to seep out of his pits, and his inflating feet. Black ink began to rise across his body as the last of Blair surged into him. I watched as I saw the outline of Blair’s face slide up the elastic throat, slipping into the head with a loud pop. His eyes opened as I pulled out, and cum streamed violently out of his gaping ass. Blair’s new body expelled all that used to be my shitty neighbor, leaving him as nothing more than a puddle of seed on my floor. He stood up, and looked at me from within his new body, now perfect for professional skating.


Beautiful intricate versions of his stick and poke tattoos embellished his entire body, making him the beautiful walking piece of art he truly was. Most important to me, however, that scent. That perfect, dank, corrupting scent now gushed from his new feet, pits, and groin. He smiled as I handed him his old socks and shoes, a memento of simpler times, and good fortune.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck man.” He cricked his neck and grinned what would become a signature mischevious smirk. “You gotta show me how to do that.” He slipped his yellowed, sticky socks on, and I grabbed his wrist before he could put the shoe on.

“Oh I’ll show you a hell of a lot more than just that.” I grabbed the shoe from his hand and took one more deep whiff of that wild, maddening smell. He chuckled, and handed me the other shoe before slipping on my Vans- the first of many swaps and trades we’d make. Slipping his fragrant, destroyed shoes on my feet, I knew that I could get used to this sort of nastiness on the reg. It turned him on to see me bathe in his musk, and it drove me wild. 

I’d be amiss, of course, if I didn’t mention that we fucked for a solid three days straight. But where did we have to go, I mean we were roomies after all. We share everything, clothes, food, spit, cum… And frankly, it was good to have another member of the pack.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masquerade

 You sit in the back of the Uber, eagerly twiddling your thumbs. A Grindr date is not exactly what you had planned your evening, but as fate would have it, the cosmos smiled upon you tonight. Instead of laying in your bed scrolling through the ten Netflix shows you actually like, you are enroute to hopefully get lucky this evening. And indeed, lucky you are. When you saw the profile that had messaged you out of the blue, your jaw nearly dropped to the floor. His username was 'Rubbercock' and from the pics he had sent you of his rather monstrously large uncut appendage, you can only imagine that it stretches even larger as it grows. That blonde hair, those dark brown eyes, that pig boy nose ring, those muscles... it didn't take much convincing for you to toss on whatever clothes were lying close to you and bolt out the door.  You peer down at your phone, tapping it gently to reveal another message from Rubbercock, or as he had introduced himself to you: Justin. It's mere

Rendezvous

 Browsing through Sniffies, Maurice sighed gruffly. After six or seven weeks of coming up with zero responses, he was ready to throw in the towel. He was lonely, working a dead-end job downtown with no real trajectory or path to self-improvement, living alone in a house crumbling to debris around him. He was hoping one, just one guy would return his advances, just one little victory to put under his belt amongst the plethora of disappointments. He felt the ever watchful eye of his manager looming over him as he sat behind his desk, looking for any reason to have a "meeting" about his efficiency. Scrolling under the desk, he hoped that as long as his work was complete by lunch, he would avoid any unpleasant lectures. Under his breath, he muttered the names of the nearby guys looking for trade. "BigDaddy69... Cockinator5000... Scatterino... TitsMcGeeTheGreat... Ugh, what the fuck, man. This is bullshit. None of these guys are even interesting to me, and I still can't e

Father

 Dad had been acting strange for quite some time. Honestly, it wasn't that noticeable in the beginning, which I suppose made it difficult to pinpoint when things started to change. I only started to notice maybe seven months or so ago after he turned down the daily Budweiser. Patrick O'Shaughnessy turning down his biggest vice? I knew something was off right then and there as he sat there, smiling at me from his armchair with the game on in the background: red flag number two, my stepfather had NEVER been a sports guy. Binging Fox News while fingering pudding cups, sure; but actually knowing what was happening in a football game?  I'd originally thought he'd perhaps found a side girl to cheat on my mom with. It was far from outside of his character to do something like that, if he'd ever be able to get his nasty ass out of the recliner for ten fucking minutes... He'd gotten too comfortable in his laziness. When my mom married him a year ago, he was already a pie