Skip to main content

Azaroth

 


Every now and again, I like to go up to the human world. Just to see what kind of unholy pleasures I can give to God’s more… alluring creations. Sure, it can get kind of dry and boring hypnotizing and fucking every single sexy mancandy that walks my way. What can I say, even Incubus have needs too! All these vanilla boys. All they think they want is a hefty cock shoved up their ass and evidently that is the fuck of the century. C’mon. Spice it up. Where’s the whip? Where’s the cuffs? Where’s the leather and the rubber and the face buried in my boots? All you gays out there that think that you’re hot shit because you can take my massive cock need to shape up! That’s where I come in.


I’m the one who you see at the end of the bar, winking and staring you down. I’m the one in the dark alley jacking off, inviting you with just the tip of my finger. I’m the one that you dream about every night, fulfilling every nasty fucked up fantasy you have in mind. Call me a Sex God if you like, it’s an apt description. A few centuries ago, people were worshipping me like one! Those were the days… Of course, it’s my job to come and fuck up your hole. Fill you with some ungodly demon seed… Blow your mind and leave you drooling and dripping in black slimy cum… And you… fucking.. LOVE IT.


So, I decided to come up this time of year (it’s always good for business). Found this pretty boy sitting all quiet like at the bar, and I thought, perfect timing to check into my digs for the weekend! I gotta admit, over the past thousands of years, I’ve gotten pretty good at slipping into my hosts. What’s the fun in that, though? When you can wait for him to go take a piss, and slip into the stall with him. Slip in through his lil cock and listen to him yelp and moan as I thrust my way into him. I love watching them squirm from feeling me inside them, filling them with the absolute pinnacle of lust. But moreover, I love watching them witness their bodies crack and shift and morph into whatever the fuck I want. I have to say, I think this kid is my masterpiece. When he walked out of that bathroom, sweat dripping off his shirtless muscled torso, swaggering over to the nearest leather daddy and planting one on his lips… Heads turned. I took more than a few loads that night, there on the bar room floor… Even snagged and fixed up one of their jackets and bike… metal spikes and studs, anyone? Tony here was living it up in the sex dungeon I made for him in the darkest recesses of his mind, so I’m sure he was a bit preoccupied to care.


But enough about me and my… escapades. You’re here for the story of Liam. Sad, insecure, sweet little Liam. Well, where should I start. It was a few days after my… arrival here. I’d hit up all the leather bars, the BDSM dungeons, the bathhouses, even the annoying twinky nightclubs. I’m not going to lie to you, I was pretty unfulfilled. Yeah, I’d given them the fuck of their lives, and yeah they pledged their undying souls to me, but it was all so… boring. I wanted someone on my level, someone who could get nasty with me. Someone who could take my ribbed, thick cock and fuck my tight hole all the same! And there he was. Sitting alone at the bar, a Cosmo in hand. He watched all the guys walk by in their jockstraps, their fishnet tanks and neon hats. He wished so, so badly to be one of them. A himbo, if you will. Thus, a plan popped into the fucked up mind of mine; perhaps it was Tony giving me a tidbit from the pit of cum tentacles. To him, wherever he’s getting fucked, thank you.


I approached him, and he nearly pissed himself. I’m all about watersports, but wait until the bedroom, kid. I took that weak excuse for a cocktail and tossed it into the bin. Ordering two shots of top shelf whiskey, I handed it to him. I knew before I even walked up to him that I had him ensnared. He couldn’t look away from my eyes, my bright scarlet eyes that helped him wander into oblivion. That or he caught a whiff of me, and I must say, I’m proud of the work I did on lil Tony’s scent. One little sniff and it’s over. They want to do whatever I say. Anything. Just a tip for you guys out there, try it. It’s fun.


I led him to the musty bathroom, shutting the door and locking the deadbolt behind us. The red light dimly lit the surroundings, casting a blood red tint over the piss stained walls. Just how I like it, mood lighting. So, I’m going to teach y’all how I like to make an Incubus. It’s very simple, but try to follow along. I like to start out with a little kiss. Just a peck, usually on the neck, and an ever so gentle grope. Give them a taste, but not too much. Hold back, and watch them squirm. Just a tender kiss on the shoulder, then the neck, then the ear. Bite down on the ear, and let your breath tickle the little hairs. I love the feeling of their goosebumps as my serpentine tongue slips into the little opening, and the quiet gasp that escapes their lips every time. I bite their neck, a little harder this time. Bruise them, draw blood if you have to, but mark what’s now yours. 


I rip the clothes from him, and toss the tattered scraps aside. They’re of no use, and I like to customize my boys. Besides, in the case of poor Liam here, they were ill fitted and ten years out of date anyway. LL Bean must have had a sale, damn you Beelzebub… Now, I gently lower myself, letting my tongue slide down their chest, getting close to the vice grip I have on their groin. By now he’s going to be panting, and probably begging you to suck him off. But hold off, you’ll both be happier after you’re done with him. I step back, not once loosening my hold on his little balls. Looking him up and down, I see exactly what’s underneath all those layers of skin, muscle, and bone. I see the darkness in him, waiting to be pulled from it’s slumber. 


Now here’s where it gets tricky. I grab one of your standard lost souls, those depraved, horny, corrupted souls that you can find at the cornerstore past the lake of fire. I happily watch as the black, rubbery sludge seeps through the grout in the tile, slowly manifesting into a spheroid slime in the palm of my hand. I’m not going to lie, I love the way writhes and bubbles in between my fingers; like a sentient ball of cum just pulsating and wriggling endlessly. The best way to have a lost soul possess a body is through the mouth, but you can get creative! Try shoving it up his piss slit, or into his ass! I’ve have a lot of fun letting it seep into a man’s ear before, watching his eyes turn black. For the sake of simplicity though, I smiled as I slammed the ball of slime into his mouth, watching his expression change to shock as he felt it slither it’s way down his throat, into his stomach.


I listen for the gurgling and sloshing from within his body, and watch gleefuly as the black slime quickly invades his blood vessels. Lines of black, flowing from his midsection outward, protruding from beneath his skin. It crawls down his arms into his fingertips, down his legs into his toes… until it finally makes it’s way up his neck and into his face. His eyes flood black with the oily slime, and his body starts to quake. His skin seemingly bubbles with the tendrils underneath, as it absorbs the bulbous tummy and subpar human anatomy. It seeps into the muscles as it spreads across his body. He begins to sweat, as it rearranges itself within him, slipping him on like the costume he is. 


It feeds on the fat, and inflates his muscle as his arms stretch and lengthen. His hands become thick and calloused, an iridescent, unnatural shimmer glistens from the sweat he’s dripping from his firm, strong arms. He’s starting to get a scent of his own, though it’s faint at this stage. Think of it as a sweet aroma for now, but fret not, it will strengthen. As his legs bulge and thicken, giving him firm quads and rock hard calves, his feet bubble and expand larger, and larger, and larger… They’ve become a factory for his musk, and the furnaces are roaring. A vaporous, viscous waft of footsmell probes into my nostrils, filling them with the cheesy, salty, thick stench of his masculine soles. You’ll excuse me for getting a taste for myself, voraciously licking the dripping sweat as his abs pop from his chest one by one. His throbbing member droops like a slowly engorging water balloon, filling with the black sludge until it drips from his musky uncut cockhead. I couldn’t wait to get some tangy fromage au cock from underneath that slimy foreskin. He writhed and pawed at his musty new appendage, nearly screaming from the overwhelming euphoria of his corrupted seed flowing from his cock.


As his ass slowly fills out into the gorgeous pair of orbs he now possessed, I got to my feet and prepared for the final finishing touches. Now, I like to be a bit more hands on at this point, but if you wish you could let the corruption take its course. I just like the feeling, if I’m being honest. I smile viciously as I probe one finger into his ear, then two fingers, then three… the canal stretches unnaturally as it gives way to my meaty hand. With one quick thrust, it slips into his empty, gelatinous head. I massage the remains of his sad human brain, moulding it’s tacky consistency into something a bit more… devious. Gone is anything that made poor Liam who he was. Those pesky memories, the pathetic insecurities, overwhelming traumas, and heavy depression… All gone.


His face begins to shift grotesquely as the slime forages beneath his skin, reforming his skull and face. His own serpentine tongue slips out of his smirking mouth, and ooh, a piercing; a pleasant surprise. It’s nearly time, as my hand slurps out of his hardening head, covered in black slime. I get on my knees and take his rancid, gigantic cock into my mouth; tasting the addicting salty flavor that is completely irresistible. He shoots his pent up load down my throat, filling me to an extent that even I was surprised at. His glowing red eyes opened and he roared his guttural call. Pulling off of him, he grabbed me by the neck with one hand, raising me a foot off the ground.


He smiled a devilish grin, and ravenously explored my mouth. Our tongues slipped effortlessly across eachother, slipping down eachother’s throats and back up again. We absolutely fucked in that grimy, nasty bathroom and for the first time in ages it was the most mindbending existential sex I’d had. When that door opened, and fog of pure testosterone filled mansmell poured into the bar of gawking patrons waiting to see where the nasty slimy noises emanated from, there wasn’t a single person in that room that didn’t want a piece of his filthy, sweaty, naked body. We fucked, as one does, on the bar, on the pool table, on the floor, on the ceiling, and into the streets. By the time we were done with the place, the floor was soaked in a thick pond of cum. Just how I like it. He swiped the jeans, jacket, and biker boots from the admittedly sexy bartender, polluting them with his virile musky essence until they complimented his new form perfectly. Luckily, the night was young, and we had a few more bars to hit. 


Frankly, I don’t think I’m going anywhere. Tony seems happy in the House of Fisting, and Liam apparently is enjoying the cum baths in whatever circle of lust they landed in. Besides we’re such better tenants than the previous occupants. In fact, you look like you could use a new tenant yourself. We’ll be over right away.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masquerade

 You sit in the back of the Uber, eagerly twiddling your thumbs. A Grindr date is not exactly what you had planned your evening, but as fate would have it, the cosmos smiled upon you tonight. Instead of laying in your bed scrolling through the ten Netflix shows you actually like, you are enroute to hopefully get lucky this evening. And indeed, lucky you are. When you saw the profile that had messaged you out of the blue, your jaw nearly dropped to the floor. His username was 'Rubbercock' and from the pics he had sent you of his rather monstrously large uncut appendage, you can only imagine that it stretches even larger as it grows. That blonde hair, those dark brown eyes, that pig boy nose ring, those muscles... it didn't take much convincing for you to toss on whatever clothes were lying close to you and bolt out the door.  You peer down at your phone, tapping it gently to reveal another message from Rubbercock, or as he had introduced himself to you: Justin. It's mere

Rendezvous

 Browsing through Sniffies, Maurice sighed gruffly. After six or seven weeks of coming up with zero responses, he was ready to throw in the towel. He was lonely, working a dead-end job downtown with no real trajectory or path to self-improvement, living alone in a house crumbling to debris around him. He was hoping one, just one guy would return his advances, just one little victory to put under his belt amongst the plethora of disappointments. He felt the ever watchful eye of his manager looming over him as he sat behind his desk, looking for any reason to have a "meeting" about his efficiency. Scrolling under the desk, he hoped that as long as his work was complete by lunch, he would avoid any unpleasant lectures. Under his breath, he muttered the names of the nearby guys looking for trade. "BigDaddy69... Cockinator5000... Scatterino... TitsMcGeeTheGreat... Ugh, what the fuck, man. This is bullshit. None of these guys are even interesting to me, and I still can't e

Father

 Dad had been acting strange for quite some time. Honestly, it wasn't that noticeable in the beginning, which I suppose made it difficult to pinpoint when things started to change. I only started to notice maybe seven months or so ago after he turned down the daily Budweiser. Patrick O'Shaughnessy turning down his biggest vice? I knew something was off right then and there as he sat there, smiling at me from his armchair with the game on in the background: red flag number two, my stepfather had NEVER been a sports guy. Binging Fox News while fingering pudding cups, sure; but actually knowing what was happening in a football game?  I'd originally thought he'd perhaps found a side girl to cheat on my mom with. It was far from outside of his character to do something like that, if he'd ever be able to get his nasty ass out of the recliner for ten fucking minutes... He'd gotten too comfortable in his laziness. When my mom married him a year ago, he was already a pie