Skip to main content

Realizing My Potential

 


I am indebted to Chase and Ryder. To Blue and Yellow. To the Minibar Ibiza. I am who I am today because of them, because I obeyed. I used to be so independent. A loner, quiet and reserved, and above all, ashamed. My body wasn’t what I wanted to be, it was almost as if I were completely disconnected from it. Who I saw in the mirror wasn’t who I was meant to be, and there was nothing I could do about it. That’s the person that Chase and Ryder saw that hot Saturday afternoon in South Beach, Miami: the loner. 


I had gone to Miami to visit some distant relative I don’t remember anymore. Walking from Mercy Hospital to the oceanside, I remember needing a break from whatever stressful emergency brought me down here, so I took a walk. I was brooding over something or another, when I heard this melodic, sexy tenor voice.


“Hey you, you okay bud?” I turned my head to see a beautiful, shirtless adonis staring at me from behind his blue sunglasses. He stood sporting only a black speedo in a small kiosk called the Minibar Ibiza. It looked to me as if they sold beachfront drinks to the perfect-bodied tourists sunbathing. “You look like you could use a drink.”


I had intended on politely refusing, but I didn’t have the chance. He had already begun mixing me a drink. Pineapple juice, mango juice, strawberry vodka, orange schnapps, and a strange white substance on top. He put the obligatory cocktail umbrella on the cup, and handed it to me. I pulled out my wallet, but he touched my hand, pushing it down, and flashed a cocky smirk that mesmerized me.


“No charge, bro. On the house.” The second beach-stud joined his friend behind the counter, just as sexy as the other, but sporting yellow glasses. They both smiled at me with cocky grins, awaiting my judgement on their concoction. I took a hesitant sip of the frozen drink, and swallowed. The taste was out of this world. Sweet, sour, tropical, even a hint of saltiness. I applauded their handiwork, and proceeded to the bench on the side of the boardwalk. 


The blue glasses, who I’d come to know as Chase, put a small “out to lunch” sign on the counter, and the two studs joined me on the bench. The yellow glasses, whose name was Ryder, talked about the two’s business of selling high quality cocktails to beachgoers, and how they both moonlighted as dancers at the local strip club. We discussed their growing business and need for new employees. I became enthralled with them, intently listening to every word they said. They even asked about my situation, and we discussed how unhappy and insecure I was! It was as if they drew secrets out of me with just the slip of their tongue. In fact, I was so surprisingly interested in their rather uneloquent dialogue, that I hardly noticed the fact that I was uncharacteristically downing cocktail after cocktail. 


I remember not getting drunk, but in fact getting extremely suggestible. Clearly pleased with their plan’s outcome, the two walked me back to their open-air kiosk. They sat me down on a drink cooler filled with the hard liquor they used.


“Okay, bro. Raise your hand.” I had a deep desire to obey Ryder, almost subconscious. I immediately held my right hand up, as if to take an oath. “Repeat after me: I am confident.” I eagerly obliged. “I am a bro. I work here with my bros, Ryder and Chase.” I responded, initially enunciating every syllable and consonant, but gradually relaxing my demeanor. “We are a unit, three sexy himbos. We love to show off our studly bodies, and make people lax bros like us.” As I repeated the almost chant-like words, taking every word as truth, I saw Chase in my peripherals, with a new cocktail. It was sky blue, likely from the blue curacao he had put to the side. It was then that I realized what the delectable and addictive white topping was to their drinks. Chase’s horse-like cock sprung erect, dripping his milky white cum atop the icy drink. Ryder continued with the final words. “I will obey my bros, and never look back on who I was.” Chase walked over to me, his incredible cock out in the open for all to see, and handed me the concoction.


“Drink up, bruh.” I tasted the coconut drink, savouring the salty and slimy cum that iced the top of the smoothie. I felt this strange tingle within me, as if butterflies had erupted in my stomach. It was similar to nausea, and yet strangely comforting. Ryder’s chant repeated in echoes in my mind, reprogramming me. Recreating me. The two began to massage me, their strong hands rubbing my ever growing muscles, glistening with sparkles of sweat.


I grunted involuntarily at times, as my body spasmed and contorted, my voice gradually becoming smoother, more suave. A confident swagger swelled within me, beginning in my huge, bare feet; and slowly creeping toward my reforming face. I felt my fingers stretch and my hands grow, I felt my neck and shoulders tense, only to be relaxed by my two bro’s guiding hands.


I fell into a new life, feeling as if the ocean beside me had swept me underneath the waves. Memories of crossfit competitions, surfing, and dancing for my gaping-mouthed boy-fans. My body had grown into who I truly was, and it felt amazing. A growing tension grew within me, as my familiarity with my body increased. Almost breathless, I groaned out a final shriek of ecstasy as streams of cum shot out of my swollen cock, staining the tattered remains of my pants and underwear with my sticky seed. Panting, my bros helped me to my feet, Chase even taking a sly taste of my cum with his probing finger. 


“Aight dude, ready for the sunset rush? Start brewing that special white topping, and get your uniform on!” Ryder tossed me my lucky speedo, and I did what I did best, pumped my engorged monster cock, and iced our specialty drinks. We are hoping to expand soon, hopefully to a location near you! And we are always looking for new talent. I know the Minibar Ibiza changed my life, I bet it can change yours too! I bet you’ll be surprised at who you truly are, deep down.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masquerade

 You sit in the back of the Uber, eagerly twiddling your thumbs. A Grindr date is not exactly what you had planned your evening, but as fate would have it, the cosmos smiled upon you tonight. Instead of laying in your bed scrolling through the ten Netflix shows you actually like, you are enroute to hopefully get lucky this evening. And indeed, lucky you are. When you saw the profile that had messaged you out of the blue, your jaw nearly dropped to the floor. His username was 'Rubbercock' and from the pics he had sent you of his rather monstrously large uncut appendage, you can only imagine that it stretches even larger as it grows. That blonde hair, those dark brown eyes, that pig boy nose ring, those muscles... it didn't take much convincing for you to toss on whatever clothes were lying close to you and bolt out the door.  You peer down at your phone, tapping it gently to reveal another message from Rubbercock, or as he had introduced himself to you: Justin. It's mere

Rendezvous

 Browsing through Sniffies, Maurice sighed gruffly. After six or seven weeks of coming up with zero responses, he was ready to throw in the towel. He was lonely, working a dead-end job downtown with no real trajectory or path to self-improvement, living alone in a house crumbling to debris around him. He was hoping one, just one guy would return his advances, just one little victory to put under his belt amongst the plethora of disappointments. He felt the ever watchful eye of his manager looming over him as he sat behind his desk, looking for any reason to have a "meeting" about his efficiency. Scrolling under the desk, he hoped that as long as his work was complete by lunch, he would avoid any unpleasant lectures. Under his breath, he muttered the names of the nearby guys looking for trade. "BigDaddy69... Cockinator5000... Scatterino... TitsMcGeeTheGreat... Ugh, what the fuck, man. This is bullshit. None of these guys are even interesting to me, and I still can't e

Father

 Dad had been acting strange for quite some time. Honestly, it wasn't that noticeable in the beginning, which I suppose made it difficult to pinpoint when things started to change. I only started to notice maybe seven months or so ago after he turned down the daily Budweiser. Patrick O'Shaughnessy turning down his biggest vice? I knew something was off right then and there as he sat there, smiling at me from his armchair with the game on in the background: red flag number two, my stepfather had NEVER been a sports guy. Binging Fox News while fingering pudding cups, sure; but actually knowing what was happening in a football game?  I'd originally thought he'd perhaps found a side girl to cheat on my mom with. It was far from outside of his character to do something like that, if he'd ever be able to get his nasty ass out of the recliner for ten fucking minutes... He'd gotten too comfortable in his laziness. When my mom married him a year ago, he was already a pie