Skip to main content

Spiritual Successor

 


Yeah, I knew my house was haunted. I knew it even before my family did. I met the ghost one night when I was in the shower. I was washing my hair, when I noticed a yellow eye watching me from the other side of the shower curtain. Now, being the Supernatural fan I am, I of course had an anti-possession tattoo on my back. So, when that creeper ghost tried to shove his way down my throat, no dice. When he realized it wasn’t going to happen, he just floated there, dumbfounded; so I got a good look at him. He was buff, with sharp facial features, and a slithery tail.


We struck up an exhausted conversation. His name was Tyrone He died years ago, in the 60′s, when he was killed for being a black gay man. Even today, that’s a rough life. So, when I asked him how I could help him, he asked if he could just feel alive again. My tattoo prevented him from taking me over, but I could definitely give him someone else. Just then, I heard the front door open and close. I looked at the clock on the wall: it was my step-brother Jason coming home from soccer practice. He was always a homophobic jerk, but he was so sexy. His bad boy persona always turned me on. Thus, I gave a big smile to Tyrone, since I found his key to life.


I lead his ghostly form down the stairs and into the kitchen, where Jason was drinking his protein shake. He grimaced at me, and asked what I wanted. I said nothing. I didn’t need to. Tyrone did all the talking for me. He quickly popped up behind him, and laughed in a bellowing manner.


“You’ll do just fine.” Jason’s face ran white with fear, and he dropped his chocolate shake. In the blink of an eye, Tyrone began thrusting himself into Jason’s ass. He yelped like dog, as a deflating balloon sound filled the room. Tyrone’s roaring laughter could be heard from within Jason’s inflating belly. Cries of pain and pleasure escaped Jason, as Tyrone’s tail began to smack his ass cheeks. With a quick ‘Schloop’ the last of Tyrone’s ghostly body was sucked into my stepbrother. I laughed my ass off watching Jason fling himself from one side of the kitchen to the other, bumping into cabinets, countertops, he even smacked his head into the refrigerator! Eventually, he began to laugh, rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck. 


“Oooh, baby.” Tyrone’s smooth velvety voice now came from Jason’s hot jock lips. “Boy, you did right by me.” Jason strode over to me with a confident swagger I’d never seen before. He groped my ass and gave me the deepest kiss I’ve ever had. I felt my step-brother’s slimy tongue enter mine, stained with the taste of cigarettes and chew, a bad but sexy past time of his. When his lips parted from mine, I knew that I had made a good decision. He picked me up and carried me to Jason’s bed, where we passionately fucked all night long. The next morning, I awoke to Jason stroking my hair. “Wanna ride to school baby?” Of course I did. I mounted my brother, and I rode him, but not to school.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masquerade

 You sit in the back of the Uber, eagerly twiddling your thumbs. A Grindr date is not exactly what you had planned your evening, but as fate would have it, the cosmos smiled upon you tonight. Instead of laying in your bed scrolling through the ten Netflix shows you actually like, you are enroute to hopefully get lucky this evening. And indeed, lucky you are. When you saw the profile that had messaged you out of the blue, your jaw nearly dropped to the floor. His username was 'Rubbercock' and from the pics he had sent you of his rather monstrously large uncut appendage, you can only imagine that it stretches even larger as it grows. That blonde hair, those dark brown eyes, that pig boy nose ring, those muscles... it didn't take much convincing for you to toss on whatever clothes were lying close to you and bolt out the door.  You peer down at your phone, tapping it gently to reveal another message from Rubbercock, or as he had introduced himself to you: Justin. It's mere

Rendezvous

 Browsing through Sniffies, Maurice sighed gruffly. After six or seven weeks of coming up with zero responses, he was ready to throw in the towel. He was lonely, working a dead-end job downtown with no real trajectory or path to self-improvement, living alone in a house crumbling to debris around him. He was hoping one, just one guy would return his advances, just one little victory to put under his belt amongst the plethora of disappointments. He felt the ever watchful eye of his manager looming over him as he sat behind his desk, looking for any reason to have a "meeting" about his efficiency. Scrolling under the desk, he hoped that as long as his work was complete by lunch, he would avoid any unpleasant lectures. Under his breath, he muttered the names of the nearby guys looking for trade. "BigDaddy69... Cockinator5000... Scatterino... TitsMcGeeTheGreat... Ugh, what the fuck, man. This is bullshit. None of these guys are even interesting to me, and I still can't e

Father

 Dad had been acting strange for quite some time. Honestly, it wasn't that noticeable in the beginning, which I suppose made it difficult to pinpoint when things started to change. I only started to notice maybe seven months or so ago after he turned down the daily Budweiser. Patrick O'Shaughnessy turning down his biggest vice? I knew something was off right then and there as he sat there, smiling at me from his armchair with the game on in the background: red flag number two, my stepfather had NEVER been a sports guy. Binging Fox News while fingering pudding cups, sure; but actually knowing what was happening in a football game?  I'd originally thought he'd perhaps found a side girl to cheat on my mom with. It was far from outside of his character to do something like that, if he'd ever be able to get his nasty ass out of the recliner for ten fucking minutes... He'd gotten too comfortable in his laziness. When my mom married him a year ago, he was already a pie