Skip to main content

Accountability

 



He looked at me, catching me in my lie. The ever so slight raised eyebrow denoted his suspicion. All I could do is hope at this point that he would be merciful.


“I know you didn’t go the gym today. I waited and looked for you, and you weren’t there, so don’t lie to me.” I stared at him, sweat dripping from my brow, and in a panic dropped to my knees, begging him to forgive me. Pleading with him to let this one time slide. My boss kept me for overtime, it’s not as if I had a choice! What was I supposed to do?


“You know the rules, bro. Can’t let it slide this time. Three strikes… You’re out, I’m in.” 


“Please, Adrian. I have a date with Connor tonight, and I need to be there. I’ve cancelled twice because of our workout sessions. I’m begging you, just let me be.” Clearly irritated, he silently shakes his head, solemnly replying,


“Guess I’m just gonna have to play wingman tonight dude.” I exhaled slowly, preparing myself for what was about to happen, completely resolved at this point. I closed my eyes, as I hear Adrian inhale sharply, and a pair of hands strike into my chest. The feeling of his hands inside my abdomen radiated a sense of numbness throughout my body. The further he pushed in, the less I felt. I felt his arms pulling my chest open wide, as he began to crawl inside my body. I heard the cracking of my bones, and the tearing of my muscles as Adrian inserted himself within me. I feel the mass of his head and shoulders pushing into mine, his skull forcing itself to merge with me, within me. I could only watch now as he pulled the last of his legs and feet into me, the skin enveloping him, as if it never parted. A final *crack* and he was fully in control. 


“I’m sorry, bro. Rules are rules. You signed the roomie agreement, and now you gotta pay up.” He walks my body back into the apartment, into his bedroom. Laying down on his bed, he grabs his well used fleshlight from the bedside table and a nice handful of lube.


“Gotta release some steam for tonight, dude. You have a date.” He takes a handful of lube and lathers my cock, bating it until it’s at full attention. Slowly at first, but gradually increasing in verocity, he pumps your fuckstick into his smelly, dirty fleshlight. He moans in ecstasy, as part two of the process begins. He cums into the hole, and quickly opens the bottom, revealing weeks worth of his cum. He lathers my entire body with his sticky splurge, taking no notice of it quickly seeping into my skin. My muscles begin bulging and convulsing, as they grow in size and shape. Eventually, he stands in his room, in his mirror, flexing my new croquet ball sized biceps and smiling. 


“Aight dude. Looks like it’s time to go see Connor… It’ll be good to get some ass tonight.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Masquerade

 You sit in the back of the Uber, eagerly twiddling your thumbs. A Grindr date is not exactly what you had planned your evening, but as fate would have it, the cosmos smiled upon you tonight. Instead of laying in your bed scrolling through the ten Netflix shows you actually like, you are enroute to hopefully get lucky this evening. And indeed, lucky you are. When you saw the profile that had messaged you out of the blue, your jaw nearly dropped to the floor. His username was 'Rubbercock' and from the pics he had sent you of his rather monstrously large uncut appendage, you can only imagine that it stretches even larger as it grows. That blonde hair, those dark brown eyes, that pig boy nose ring, those muscles... it didn't take much convincing for you to toss on whatever clothes were lying close to you and bolt out the door.  You peer down at your phone, tapping it gently to reveal another message from Rubbercock, or as he had introduced himself to you: Justin. It's mere

Rendezvous

 Browsing through Sniffies, Maurice sighed gruffly. After six or seven weeks of coming up with zero responses, he was ready to throw in the towel. He was lonely, working a dead-end job downtown with no real trajectory or path to self-improvement, living alone in a house crumbling to debris around him. He was hoping one, just one guy would return his advances, just one little victory to put under his belt amongst the plethora of disappointments. He felt the ever watchful eye of his manager looming over him as he sat behind his desk, looking for any reason to have a "meeting" about his efficiency. Scrolling under the desk, he hoped that as long as his work was complete by lunch, he would avoid any unpleasant lectures. Under his breath, he muttered the names of the nearby guys looking for trade. "BigDaddy69... Cockinator5000... Scatterino... TitsMcGeeTheGreat... Ugh, what the fuck, man. This is bullshit. None of these guys are even interesting to me, and I still can't e

Father

 Dad had been acting strange for quite some time. Honestly, it wasn't that noticeable in the beginning, which I suppose made it difficult to pinpoint when things started to change. I only started to notice maybe seven months or so ago after he turned down the daily Budweiser. Patrick O'Shaughnessy turning down his biggest vice? I knew something was off right then and there as he sat there, smiling at me from his armchair with the game on in the background: red flag number two, my stepfather had NEVER been a sports guy. Binging Fox News while fingering pudding cups, sure; but actually knowing what was happening in a football game?  I'd originally thought he'd perhaps found a side girl to cheat on my mom with. It was far from outside of his character to do something like that, if he'd ever be able to get his nasty ass out of the recliner for ten fucking minutes... He'd gotten too comfortable in his laziness. When my mom married him a year ago, he was already a pie